[Lazarus] Kitto2 for Rich Internet Applications

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Thu Sep 28 16:14:54 CEST 2017

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, Marcos Douglas B. Santos via Lazarus wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know if anybody here has already used Kitto2
>> https://github.com/EtheaDev/kitto2
>> This project used or was based on the old ExtPascal.
>>
>> My question is because this project compiles only in Delphi and maybe
>> somebody here has already ported to FPC or thought on it.
>>
>> I opened an issue there https://github.com/EtheaDev/kitto2/issues/2 about
>> this.
>

> Kitto2 is a dead end, just as ExtPascal was.

They removed ExtPascal from it... but I've never tried Kitto2.

> Nevertheless, now that Embarcadero embraced it, I doubt they will consider
> porting to FPC.

The author have no objections...
But if you say that FPC already has something better (December,
right?), I'll choose fcl-web, of course.

(and I do not saying that I will use Kitto2... was just to know)

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas