[Lazarus] Dark themed lazarus

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:04:15 CEST 2018

I finally got an acceptable darked themed version of Lazarus setup.

http://cache.getlazarus.org/images/lazarus-dark.png

Running Linux Cinnamon
Theme is named Arc Darkest
Maxmimus extension added to remove titlebars
Code editor colors mostly ripped from VS Code

Btw, if anyone runs Linux Gtk2 Lazarus, please let me know if feel you the
Object Inspector grid is laggy (actually hits the CPU at 50% on my 2.6 GHz
Core2Duo) when mouse dragging through properties. I wrote a fix that
reduces the amount of work it does when redrawing items, but since the OI
doesn't seem laggy on Windows/Mac/Qt, I hesitate to submit my patch.