[Lazarus] View All a/v

kapibara kapibara.pas at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 07:23:00 CEST 2018

No, the Component List could not be opened with neither Ctrl+Alt+P nor
shortcut.

I'm not much of a debugger, but opened lazarus.lpi in Lazarus IDE and
set a breakpoint for DoShowComponentList. When Lazarus started from Run
(without RunLazarus), it used a fresh set of config files and lo and
behold, no a/v anymore. So it is the installation, and no bug. If
there's no simple trick to fix the config, I just do a re-install.