[Lazarus] Dark themed lazarus

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:27:49 CEST 2018

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 1:16 PM, Anthony Walter via Lazarus
> So far with this change if you click, hold down the mouse, and drag up/down
> quickly in the inspector the lag seems greatly reduced, as well as less CPU
> usage.

Do you mean to click on a property name in OI, then drag it on top of
other property names?
I don't see any serious lag here on my Atom CPU mini-laptop with Linux
+ LCL-GTK2.
Besides, why would you drag the property names or values? OI does not
support drag-n-drop between properties.
Shortly put: I cannot reproduce.

> Either way, shortly I'll submit it with a patch, a stand alone
> example testing program, and let others try it for themselves.

Yes please.

Juha