[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:38:13 CEST 2018

FWIW your post made me realize i have a few uncommitted changes (including
a very important one - outlines
https://coinsh.red/p/2018-08-30_20_27_48-Help_-_Welcome.png) for LazHelp
:-P. I'm not working on it much though, it is mainly on life support with
the rare addition of new stuff (mainly needed because i made it a target
for a document preparation system i work on and needed some features from
it).