[Lazarus] Proud to announce..

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:11:09 CET 2018

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 7:26 PM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, silvioprog via lazarus wrote:
>
> > Awesome news! Thanks for this incredible work. ☺
> >
> > Can we use it for online tests to report bugs via Mantis? (something like
> > JSFiddle)
>
> An interesting concept, I like it.
>
> This is something we can and should indeed think about.

Some ideias:

1. a clean highlighted source editor allowing:
  1.1 to link the CDN of the common JS/CSS libraries (jQuery.js, Vue.js,
Bootstrap, Modernizr...);
  1.2 to save the code and share its link (shortened?);
  1.3 to download the generated codes/logs (compressed?);
  1.4 code hinting (like Lazarus' identifier completion. This feature was
recently added to JSFiddle);
  1.5 code minify and/or uglify
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19694448/whats-the-difference-between-concat-and-uglify-and-minify>
(allowing to copy the single generated line).
2. an easy-to-remember link:
  2.1 a long link idea:
https://pas2js.freepascal.org/<OUR-MANTIS-USER>/<CODE-TO-SHARE>
(ex: https://pas2js.freepascal.org/michael/Q8KVC)
  2.2 a short link (*very* optional, but useful 🙂)
3. extra:
  3.1 allows the user to manage codes (something like https://pastebin.com);
  3.2 allows reviews/corrections from other users (something like a fork +
share).

Just some naive ideas and maybe hard to be implemented, but useful. 😅

--
Silvio Clécio