[Lazarus] Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js in Lazarus Widgetset and fpDebug to FPC

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:31:57 CET 2018

śr., 19 gru 2018 o 16:58 Edivando via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
napisał(a):

> I will get support from solid projects like Mormort to help with these
> efforts and NewPascal to help with this restructuring.

Hello Edivando,

I am the maintainer of NewPascal and the only what I have to say in this
topic is:

probably with the current and real owner of FPC foundation (Michael Van
Canneyt) cooperation between NewPascal and FPC/FPC foundation is rather not
possible (even if I would like to), because Michael personally decide to
eliminate me from FPC development (AFAIK Michael is also administrator and
owner of all FPC infrastructure).

There is lack of any "code of conduct", current FPC should be considered as
"uncivilized" project where any of developer/contributor can be eliminated
via personal taste of admin in one second.

As far as I understand even if "code of conduct" will be someday created my
person/case is outside any "amnesty" because my case is considered as
"lesson of maintaining of the project".

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak