[Lazarus] Crowdfunding to speed up the development of pas2js in Lazarus Widgetset and fpDebug to FPC

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis d.ioannidis at nephelae.eu
Thu Dec 27 13:51:48 CET 2018

On 2018-12-27 14:20, Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus wrote:
> On 21/12/2018 23:59, Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus wrote:
>> It's 4 USD a month!
>> https://www.patreon.com/skalogryz
>
> Patreon is amazing and so simple to use (from a supporter point of
> view). I've supported many diverse projects on there already.

After Patreon latest ban's and collusion between Patreon and PayPal in
the attack on SubscribeStar, I canceled yesterday my Patreon account.

So, I could not support any Free Pascal project there.

regards,

PS:

   Complain against Patreon & PayPal with the FTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ySC7edHO0
   My Call With Patreon’s Jacqueline Hart | Yes, It’s a Total Disaster
(Transcript Included) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7hvZee-PQ

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis