[Lazarus] High-DPI TImageList

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:59:34 CET 2018

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 5:02 PM, lainz via Lazarus
> My question is *if the method still will be called instead of the LCL one in
> 1.9 without using override*. I know this is a basic of OOP but I need a bit
> of help because I never use virtual and overload.

Virtual methods are polymorphic so a caller does not need to know the
actual type of an object. The correct virtual / overridden method is
always called.
I guess your code knows the exact type (BGRAImageList) and can use it.
Thus the correct method is called even if it is not virtual.

Juha