[Lazarus] Lazarus Console text

Wolf wv99999 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 22:36:26 CET 2018

On 11/02/2018 00:37, Martin Frb via Lazarus wrote:
> On 10/02/18 08:10, Wolf via Lazarus wrote:
>> What must I do to change font on the Lazarus console - not the
>> Kubuntu console - to a monospace font, and how do I change font color
>> there?
>
> You refer to the Console / "Terminal Output" from the menu View >
> Debug Windows?
correct

> There are currently no settings for this.
>
> Source code (if you want to create a patch) is in
> debugger/pseudoterminaldlg.pp
pseudoterminaldlg.pp defines a class TPseudoConsoleDlg, which contains a
field Memo1: TMemo
Memo1 already contains all the facilities I am looking for, I just need
to find the place where to set them. Unless I'm mistaken, this means all
I need to know is the variable name under which class TPseudoConsoleDlg
is created??
Does anyone know this name / the file in which it is created?
Thanks
Wolf