[Lazarus] Lazarus Console text

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Feb 11 22:26:40 CET 2018

On 11/02/18 20:47, Wolf via Lazarus wrote:

> On 11/02/2018 22:06, Martin Frb via Lazarus wrote:

>>> pseudoterminaldlg.pp defines a class TPseudoConsoleDlg, which
>>> contains a field Memo1: TMemo
>>> Memo1 already contains all the facilities I am looking for, I just
>>> need to find the place where to set them. Unless I'm mistaken, this
>>> means all I need to know is the variable name under which class
>>> TPseudoConsoleDlg is created??
>>> Does anyone know this name / the file in which it is created?
>>>

>> just override Form.Create ?
>>

> I had nothing that drastic in mind.
It is the less drastic option....

If ever it will be officially implemented, it will with very high
likelihood be there.

> If xxx creates class TPseudoConsoleDlg, then I should be able to call
> xxx from anywhere in my program
> xxx.Memo1.Font to change the font or xxx.Memo1.Font.Color to change
> color. But the idea hinges on me knowing xxx, or its address.
As you wish....

ide/debugmanager.pas
line 1455 (at least in svn trunk)
procedure TDebugManager.ViewDebugDialog

this line
     CurDialog := TDebuggerDlg(DEBUGDIALOGCLASS[ADialogType].NewInstance);