[Lazarus] Can not access www.lazarus-ide.org

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Feb 13 13:44:33 CET 2018

El 13/02/18 a les 13:05, Zaher Dirkey via Lazarus ha escrit:
> I think Lazarus site using a service that block some countries, kind of
> protecting, for me it is acting like most of sites that block my country
> "Syria" (by not responds after long delay).

Same problem here: I can access it from work but not from home (both in
Spain but with different providers).
A traceroute from home shows that packets are blocked after
e1-a7.r1.ams0.transip.net (157.97.168.0), connections from work go
through the same host, so it must be lazarus-ide.org that's blocking my
home ip.

It also makes the online package manager unusable from home.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007