[Lazarus] ghost selector in form editor

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Sun Feb 18 10:06:39 CET 2018

El 18/02/18 a les 02:41, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I can simulate this on Qt in several ways:
>
> 1) select two components on different tabs of page control, one of them
> will be ghost

That I think it's a different issue (and, IIRC, I saw that too). In this
case it's just a plain form.
As I said, I seen this for a long, long time. Much more often with linux
than with windows.
E.g., see the attached screenshot (linux/gtk), I just created a new
application and dropped a label on the form. That's all.

> 2) some components can be hidden behind other, it is caused by wrong
> Z-order, for example TSpeedButton behind enlarged non-transparent TLabel
> or TStaticText.
>
> and probably other ways.
>
> BTW, what control is that "Status no valido!" caption? Isn't it the case
> no.2?

It' just a label

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007