[Lazarus] Garbage writing to console

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:55:03 CET 2018

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 5:17 AM, Juha Manninen via Lazarus
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 11:15 AM, R0b0t1 via Lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>> Not to take the thread offtopic, ...
>
> You took it offtopic anyway.
> UTF-8 works just fine. Please read this page :
>  http://wiki.freepascal.org/Unicode_Support_in_Lazarus
> and start a new thread if you did not understand something.

It will not happen again, sir. I am a stain upon this mailing list.

My question was not about UTF-8 support in Lazarus. I know it works.
My question was about interoperability with Windows. Theoretically
there are some serious issues; I figured I would get a better response
asking someone using UTF-8 with Windows compared to a general poll.

Remorsefully,
     R0b0t1