[Lazarus] GTK2/X Appcrash when TPen.Pattern has invalid value

Alexander Hofmann alexander.hofmann at new-h.de
Sun Jan 7 17:36:44 CET 2018

Hi,

Am 07.01.2018 um 11:39 schrieb Marc Weustink via Lazarus:
> Imo the QT implementation should be adapted to behave the same.
> Wat does Delphi in this case?
Thank's for your reply.
I only have an old Delphi 7 version here - they all don't have the
Pattern option for TPen. When done manually, the ExtCreatePen function
of the Windows GDI also expects an array with the length(s) of
individual strokes in the pattern (see
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd162705(v=vs.85).aspx
), so I would expect newer Delphi versions to implement it that way
(same as on X).

Of course this is still MY failure, not any of the LCL...

Best regards,
Alex