[Lazarus] Source | complete code - does nothing.

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Tue Jan 9 17:54:41 CET 2018

Hi All:

I was just playing with text editing "toys" such as code completion,
outlines, etc.  While doing this I discovered that clicking on the menu
entry:

Source
   Complete Code (with Dialog)   Ctrl-Shift-X

does nothing.  No dialog, no changes to text in editor.

I  then tried Ctrl-Shift-X with similar (no) results.

This is not a major issue for me, I was just being curious, but I would
think that a main menu entry should do *something* ;-).

What is it supposed to do?

I am using the release version of Lazarus 1.8 (dated 2017-12-13) on
Linux Mint 18.3 with gtk2.

Thanks,

Don Ziesig