[Lazarus] fixes_1_8 - DBLookupComboBox broken

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Wed Jan 10 20:06:47 CET 2018

Am 10.01.2018 um 17:47 schrieb Gabor Boros via Lazarus:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a Linux-Qt application and if compile with fixes_1_8 rev 56990
> or later the DBLookupComboBox not working as before. Can drop down it
> and select from the items with the mouse but the selection not showed.
> The problem not appears with rev 56987.

Could you check out the attached demo? It works for me with Laz trunk
and fixes (both r57032) on Windows and Linux GTK2/QT (trunk tested
only). The left grid shows the main dataset, the right grid is the
lookup dataset. The lookup combo is at the bottom. Select an item from
the combo and the CountryCode field should update accordingly. Also
rotating the mouse wheel over the combobox works.