[Lazarus] Can the Lazarus IDE match parentheses and begin/ends?

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Jan 10 20:22:22 CET 2018

On 10/01/2018 18:29, Bo Berglund via Lazarus wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 22:45:09 +0100, Martin Frb via Lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> Please check this kind of errors, with 1.8.2 (once released) or the bug
>> fix patch applied.
> I guess I will have to get around to learning how to build fpc and
> lazarus on Windows then...

Install fpc from the fpc installer. Or keep the fpc as installed by the
lazarus installer. (If you move the directory, you need to edit fpc.cfg)

Keep a lazarus.exe

Get the lazarus source (svn or otherwise; or patch the existing one).

- Copy the lazarus.exe into the top level of your source folder.
- Optional: create a lazarus.cfg file with the primary conf path
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Multiple_Lazarus#Using_lazarus.cfg_file
- Run it (make sure all pathes are correct in Tools Options / or run
with --setup)
- choose menu Tools > build lazarus

Open and build the ide/startlazarus project.