[Lazarus] Minor Annoyance

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Wed Jan 17 18:46:34 CET 2018

Hi Everyone!

I am working on a component and having some issues with the property
interface.  This means that I have to occasionally rebuild the IDE to
update the component's definition.

I have done this in the past, and when I did, the IDE would restart
automatically when the re-build was done.  With 1.8 the IDE closes and
must be manually restarted.  As the subject says, this is a minor
annoyance.  Is there some parameter that i can change to revert this
behavior to that of 1.6?

Using Linux Mint 18.3 with Lazarus 1.8.0 2018-01-10.

Thanks,

Don Ziesig