[Lazarus] IDE focused window after app terminates

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sun Jan 28 13:08:30 CET 2018

Hi, my Linux+KDE (Plasma) experience:

I have no docking manager for Lazarus.
Source Editor (or Object Inspector or Messages etc.) is focused.
I run app. using F9.
When app. active, I close it, by click to [X] or by Alt+F4.
I can see Source Editor sometimes focused for a fraction of second (blink), but usually
Main Winow is immediately focused.

V.
> Datum: 28.01.2018 01:16
> Předmět: [Lazarus] IDE focused window after app terminates

Hi,

 The annoyance I never noticed before is that when my application
 terminates (run via F9 from within the IDE), the Main Window of Lazarus
 IDE always gets focus, instead of the Source Editor window. So this
 forces me to use the mouse to click the Source Editor window to get
 focus, before I can make my next small code change.

 Regards,
   Graeme

 http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/ <http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/>

 My public PGP key:  http://tinyurl.com/graeme-pgp <http://tinyurl.com/graeme-pgp>