[Lazarus] Trying to install Lazarus with fpc setup for debugging its libraries.

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Jun 1 21:41:14 CEST 2018

El 01/06/18 a les 21:03, Donald Ziesig via Lazarus ha escrit:

> Why doesn't the installer recognize fpc?  Where does it look for it?
> What am I missing?

Because it's looking in the database of packages installed via the
package manager. Since you installed fpc from source it's not counted as
installed, hence it cannot satisfy the dependency.
My apt-fu isn't strong enough to suggest a workaround (try searching
"apt ignore dependencies"), but I'd say it would be better to install
lazarus too from source.

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007