[Lazarus] Can't call the resource compiler

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Fri Jun 15 01:59:00 CEST 2018

Hi,

now I recompiled successfully after update to Lazarus 1.9.0 r58277M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-qt

I see many updates related to lazdebuggers. May it be related?

Thanks,

V.
> Datum: 15.06.2018 01:05
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Can't call the resource compiler

Hi,

 I have often following message when I try to rebuild Lazarus from IDE:

 lazarus.pp(167,1) Error: Can't call the resource compiler "/usr/local/bin/fpcres", switching to external mode

 It happens ~last week with trunk: Lazarus 1.9.0 r58270M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-qt (or qt5).

 There's no specific error message, caret is on the last line of lazarus.pp. Console also didn't show anything unusual; fpcres is on its place.

 How can I solve it?

 Thanks,

 V.