[Lazarus] Lazarus IDE on Android (ARM and x86_64)

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 12:54:51 CEST 2018

I'm aware of
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Custom_Drawn_Interface/Android and
assume it's fairly current, but could somebody give me a quick summary
of where Lazarus is when it comes to running the IDE etc. on a tablet?
I'm in a situation elsewhere where I need to compare notes with a Kotlin
developer.

I'm able to run i386 FPC using Termux on x86_64 Android, but more
sophisticated programs appear to have problems because libpthread/libdl
has been rebundled.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk