[Lazarus] 64 bit Cocoa package (Mac)

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Mon Jun 25 04:44:11 CEST 2018

> On Jun 25, 2018, at 9:38 AM, Dmitry Boyarintsev via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
> It's not IDE that demands the compiler to be i386, but the widgetset (Carbon).
>
> You need to specify Lazarus to build for Cocoa instead. In this case you should be able to install the package into IDE.

Yes I finally got it figured out with help from another person. It was the “Tools -> Configure …” settings I was missing.

When I turn on the Cocoa widget set I can install the package now but the IDE is basically broken. Menu items are missing, command key are wrong , size of the controls are all wrong (due to high resolution) and crashing in the source editor amongst others.

Is the IDE broken for the Cocoa widget set?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph