[Lazarus] Floats not streamed always (bug in trunk)

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Mar 6 20:27:58 CET 2018

Hi,

I found bug in Lazarus 1.9 (Lazarus 1.9.0 r57442M FPC 3.1.1 x86_64-linux-qt).
Properties of type Float are not streamed to *.lfm when theirs value =0.
It is not problem with for example TFloatSpinEdit where is "default" =0 (default means "value set in constructor" here, since floats cannot have default).
Some my components has "default" -100 and when I change it to 0, it is not stored.

Is it Lazarus or FPC issue? I'll fill bugreptort.

V.