[Lazarus] SQLdb_Tutorial3 error

Rik van Kekem rik at graficalc.nl
Mon Mar 12 13:41:47 CET 2018

Op 08-03-2018 16:07 schreef Santiago A. via Lazarus:
> sqlite3.dll is in the same directory that the binary. I have created the
> table employee, just in case. I don't know what else to check.  I can't
> debug anything else, the debug can't enter in "open" method.

Creating the database and table employee wasn't "just in case".
It was a requirement if you want to use that example with sqlite.
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/SQLdb_Tutorial3#Getting_database_data_into_normal_controls

And surely you changed something (like the .ini) otherwise you end up
with Firebird db connection.

So zipping your project (with the database) is still best.

Tip: You are sure sqlite3.dll has the same 'bitness' (i.e. 32 of 64 bit)
as your executable?

Rik