[Lazarus] SQLdb_Tutorial3 error

Rik van Kekem rik at graficalc.nl
Tue Mar 13 11:30:33 CET 2018

Op 13-03-2018 10:43 schreef Santiago A. via Lazarus:
> My point is if I'm missing some package, or the dll should be in other
> path, or a hint how to dig and debug deeper, beacuse I can't debug into
> open.
No, the SQLite3.dll and your DB should be sufficient.

Could you include your .ini file and your SQLite db?

Normally the firebird employee database is in
C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\examples\empbuild\EMPLOYEE.FDB
(which you can copy to another location so you can access it)

But for SQLite you'll need to create your own DB with the correct table
and content.

Rik