[Lazarus] Color and transparancy selection ?

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Fri Mar 23 01:25:50 CET 2018

Am 22.03.2018 um 21:36 schrieb Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus:

> Not in the LCL itself. Maybe you can try to build one using
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/mbColorLib#RGB_color_pickers

I did the port to Lazarus. But no - none of them supports an alpha
channel, they focus on color selection based on a variety of color
models. Maybe you should have a look at BGRABitmap and associated controls.

Looking at the demo of the mbColorLib again after some time I see now a
terrible flicker on Windows. Ondrej, I fear your change in
double-buffering killed a majority of third-party components. It may
take some time until all authors will fix this (and most of them left
their babies...).

Werner