[Lazarus] Test this please

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:02:18 CEST 2018

Kostas,

It's written in C# and an ASP.NET application. It's easy enough to setup on
Windows, Linux, or even on a Raspberry Pi. The instance I linked originally
is actually running on an Amazon micro EC2 instance.

For those using Debian based Linux, getting ASP.NET running on Apache is as
simple as:

sudo apt install apache2 mono-complete libapache2-mod-mono
mono-apache-server4
sudo a2enmod mod_mono_auto
sudo service apache2 restart

After than you simply drop my project into your public /var/www/html/,
navigate to http://localhost, and everything will work.

I am adding a few more nice features like a graph of user activity for
administrators and some installation/usage guides to explain what the
project is and is not, and then I'll be posting the project plus all its
source to my gihhub account. Regarding enhancements, yes I am open to
anything, but I want get it published with features and documentation I
mentioned it first before I start adding more enhancements such as the ones
you were suggested (which were great btw).

And finally, to all about the source code and implementation:

This project is based on my existing C# library
<https://github.com/sysrpl/Codebot.Sharp> and Typescript library
<https://github.com/sysrpl/Codebot.Typescript> already on github. No
Webforms, no MVC, no Bootstrap, no jQuery, or other frameworks are used.

Here is the source code to the actual home page of the application:

https://pastebin.com/qrXz3t2S