[Lazarus] Cloning standard output to text file

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Fri May 4 12:51:38 CEST 2018

Hi,

I know I did this decades ago with Turbo Pascal, but I can't remember
how, and my google foo fails me.

I want to do a series of "writeln(...)" and have the output go
simultaneously to the console and to a text file of my choice. I have
the vague idea that this was done writing a text file handler :-?

I can of course do two writeln calls for each current call, but it is a
nuisance.

I can not use a mywriteln wrapper that would do the two calls, because I
do not know how to create a procedure that takes a variant number of
parameters, as "writeln()" does...

Ideas?

If you know of a google search string to locate these ideas, just tell
me ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.