[Lazarus] Cloning standard output to text file

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Fri May 4 13:31:50 CEST 2018

On 2018-05-04 12:58, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> On Fri, 4 May 2018 12:51:38 +0200
> "Carlos E. R. via Lazarus" <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> I want to do a series of "writeln(...)" and have the output go
>> simultaneously to the console and to a text file of my choice. I have
>> the vague idea that this was done writing a text file handler :-?
>> [...]
>> If you know of a google search string to locate these ideas, just tell
>> me ;-)
>
> fpc redirect stdout

Thank you!  :-)

Found it. At least for redirection, the output is sent to a file.

<http://lists.freepascal.org/fpc-pascal/2010-July/026163.html>

Now I have to figure out how to write both to file and screen :-)

More ideas to investigate here:

<http://fpc-devel.freepascal.narkive.com/KZnUZaMJ/stdout-capture-for-fpc-rtl>

--
Cheers / Saludos,