[Lazarus] How to use two different versions of FPC

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sat May 12 10:34:00 CEST 2018

Do you have plans to make it possible to switch debuggers in the same
plugin, too?

This would be very helpful for embedded targets, it is always a pain to
reconfigure gdb when switching between an embedded and a native target.

Could it also be possible to make this plugin project based?

Looks very promising,

Michael