[Lazarus] Let's make a web browser

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:00:28 CEST 2018

This is an open source set of controls I am working on which will be
released soon on gtihub. The browser is based on the wekbit engine, and
it's accompanied by a collection of native controls and other code to make
working with related materials easy/easier.

A related portion I am working on in parallel is an interface to the webkit
javascript core engine. Although it is in a separate package, the jsc tools
I am working on provide the ability to intermix pascal code and javascript
in your applications. But also, you can use the jsc tools to take to talk
your application from inside a webpage, and your application can call
javascript to interact with a webpage.

Or, you can not use a web browser at all, and just work with javascript
inside your pascal apps.

Stay tuned. If you want to help me test or give me feedback (forum linked
below) on some demo ideas or the programming interface (code design) before
I publish, let me know.

https://www.getlazarus.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=23