[Lazarus] Lazarus-ccr Access

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Fri May 18 15:44:28 CEST 2018

Am 17.05.2018 um 13:20 schrieb John Landmesser via Lazarus:
> is that a candidate for ccr and can i get access to it?

It was Felipe who gave me commit rights for ccr, just contact him
directly referring to this thread. You'll find his mail address by
seeking his posts in this mailing list.

But to be honest, having exerienced a series of severe downs of
SourceFourge recently, I'd not recommend anybody to post new activities
to CCR (=SourceForce) any more. You are already on github, why don't you
stay there? You just should make sure that your package is added to
OnlinePackageManager such that it is easily reachable by Lazarus - but
in the forum there is already a discussion about this.