[Lazarus] New Image Lists question

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed May 23 20:11:20 CEST 2018

> Od: Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
> Komu: lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org
> Datum: 23.05.2018 19:43
> Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] New Image Lists question

On 23.05.2018 19:35, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:On 23.05.2018 19:29, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus wrote:But I need to add images at design-time via Image List Editor. I have my images at *.svg format and I use script for converting (I use rsvg tool).
 So I need to know where to store transfered images (one or more directories) and what names (or suffixes) give them to be able to load them via Image List Editor at once (if possible).

 I don't understand you.
 Oh, sorry, I missed the "at once". You can only load either several images in one resolution or one image list in multiple resolutions at once. For the former use "Add ...", for the latter use "Add more resolutions ..." (select all resolutions of the image in the open file dialog).

 Ondre