[Lazarus] Trying FPDebug

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu Nov 22 11:08:22 CET 2018

Op 22-11-18 om 11:00 schreef Santiago A. via lazarus:

> I would like to fiddle a little with FPdebug, but I'm a little confused.
> I have lazarus 1.8.4 on window 7 32 bits
>
> I have installed the next packages
>
> FpDebug 0.0
> lazdebuggerfp

- Once you have installed lazdebuggerfp you have to go to the
IDE-options. (not the package or project options, but the IDE-options)
- Then select 'Debugger' on the left
- Select 'FpDebug internal Dwarf-debugger (beta)' on the right

Then you're done. Note that you have to select an executable, but this
executable is never used by FpDebug, so you can leave it on 'gdb'.

Regards,

Joost.