[Lazarus] Combobox with sorted list of unique items?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Fri Oct 12 14:30:21 CEST 2018

I just tried TStringList(ComboBox1.Items).Duplicates:=dupIgnore; but it does not work for combo (in Qt4).

V.
> Od: "Bo Berglund via Lazarus" <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
> Komu: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
> Datum: 12.10.2018 13:22
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Combobox with sorted list of unique items?

I am trying to use a combobox as a container for recently used IP
 addresses for easy selection by the user.
 I can set the combobox style to csDropDown and Sorted to true.
 But I cannot find the duplicates setting so I can set it to unique...

 Is there some other way to do this except by loading the data on
 startup into a TStringList with sorted and unique set and then
 transfer the content into the Combobox?

 --
 Bo Berglund
 Developer in Sweden