[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 2.0

C Western l at c-m-w.me.uk
Sun Oct 21 14:22:16 CEST 2018

On 19/09/2018 12:50, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> The Lazarus team is glad to announce the first release candidate of
> Lazarus 2.0.

I worked through installing and compiling with a fresh user on linux,
and only noticed one issue. If I loaded a package (via "Package, Open
Package File") with an unsatisfied dependency I saw a misleading error
message "Unable to read file: /usr/lib64/lazarus/." This seems to be
specific to a system wide install; I had installed the RPM version for
testing, and I do not see this behaviour with my usual setup using an
svn checkout for lazarus.

Colin