[Lazarus] Remove unmatched vars in published

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Oct 25 19:14:12 CEST 2018

On 25/10/2018 19:09, Fabio Luis Girardi via Lazarus wrote:
> Hi Juha!
>
> I haven't a way to reproduce this, yet. Because of this I asked if
> Lazarus has way to remove unmatched instance class fields when saving
> the form/datamodule or that can be triggered manually.
>
> When I found a way to reproduce this and if this is related with
> Lazarus, I'll fill a bug report.

Afaik this can happen, if you have errors in the source code. Usually
the error has to be in front of the form declaration. So Codetools can
not parse the source to that point, and then the source can not be
updated. I am not sure, if that can happen if the error is in a used
unit. Again it would have to prevent codetools from parsing the unit
with the form declaration.

The problem with removing it later, is that the IDE can not know, if you
added any fields yourself.