[Lazarus] Usage of Serial in a testing program?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Mon Sep 10 19:49:39 CEST 2018

Il 10/09/2018 17:30, Bo Berglund via Lazarus ha scritto:
> Unfortunately not possible in the real case because the file transfer
> protocol of the device only sends a header with the count of the data
> to follow and then streams all of the bytes....

I don't know how your application is built, but if the origin is an ftp
transfer, then data are sent in small packets. It would appear that you
somehow get the ftp data and send them to a serial line. It is at that
point of the processs that you should create your records to send them
individually via the serial line.

--
Do not do to others as you would have them do to you.They might have different tastes.