[Lazarus] Cross compile for Linux x64 on Windows 7 x64?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:36:58 CEST 2019

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 12:14:47 -0300, "Carlos Eduardo S. M. via lazarus"

>For me, the simplest solution is installing Ubuntu in a dual boot or,
>even better, in a virtual machine (e.g. free VMWare Player) with access
>to the Windows' Lazarus project folder. Independent install and
>configuration of Lazarus and debugging for each platform.

I agree on the first part about the virtual machine. I have already
done so.
But no shared folder, I checked out the project using SVN to the linux
machine and opened the project there. Worked fine.
So I work in Linux on the same project via Subversion.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden