[Lazarus] Website/Mantis back online

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 01:16:34 CEST 2019

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 12:42 AM Martin Frb via lazarus

> I can (if needs must) get used to the look. Maybe this would help?
> https://github.com/mantisbt-plugins/MantisBT-Colorized

Yes, I miss the colors.

> What I find more disturbing is the new "my view"
> The "Timeline" seems of little use (it does not even have issue tittles..)
+1

> Better to have the old sections.

I really dislike that all "blocks/tables" (assigned to me, unassigned
etc) are now all below each other, much more scrolling needed.

I hid the timeline (folded it up).
Now that I re-visit the bugtracker I can only see "assigned to me" and
" unsasigned" , all others are just gone

WTF?

Trying to access "my account" always gives me this message: "You are
visiting a secure page, and your secure session has expired. Please
authenticate yourself to continue."

--
Bart