[Lazarus] css Re: Website/Mantis back online

Wed Apr 24 12:05:34 CEST 2019

On 24/04/2019 10:54, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
> When copying text from webpages, dev IDE's and emails to paste
> somewhere I always first paste in Notepad++

Some background info:

That's because the original content is considered "rich text". But any
program worth using should have an option to paste in different formats
(if the original clipboard content is considered "rich text"). So there
really should be an option to "paste unformatted". Email clients however
tend to automatically determine the format of the pasted text based on
the current email formatting (is it an HTML email or Plain text email
that you are writing).

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/