[Lazarus] Website/Mantis back online

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Apr 25 09:13:04 CEST 2019

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019, Péter Gábor via lazarus wrote:

> 2019. 04. 20. 23:36 keltezéssel, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus írta:
>> Mantis has been updated to the latest version. We're still working on
>> some features
>
> Hi!
>
> I found a minor issue...
>
> In the old version the issues reported by me were on the top-right.
> Now those are on the bottom-left and the page must be scrolled to see
> the list.
> I think that the users (reporters) may like to see their own issues on
> the top.

Developers on the other hand want to see things assigned to them first.

> Unfortunately there is no related option in the profile settings.
>
> Please change the order of lists (divs) as it was in the old version (if
> you agree).

There is control over the order of the boxes, but there is no control over
which column a box ends up in.

I already tried various settings, none is very convenient. Normally, I would
expect this to be settable on a profile or user basis. For example, I personally only
work with 'assigned to me' and 'unassigned', the rest is of no use to me.

But for a reporter the 'reported by me' is more important than 'assigned to me'.
It's impossible to reconcile the 2 in 1 global setting.

Maybe you can submit a feature request in the mantisbt.

Michael.