[Lazarus] Website/Mantis back online // column layout

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sat Apr 27 21:22:18 CEST 2019

2019. 04. 27. 19:02 keltezéssel, Martin Frb via lazarus írta:
> On 27/04/2019 18:47, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
>>

>>> 1: assigned, 2 reported, 3 resolved, 4 unassigned, 5 recent, 6
>>> monitored
>>
>> I changed it to this.
> @Peter:
>
> As a reporter you should now have "reported by me" at top left.
>
> The "monitored by me" will still be further down. And that can not be
> changed.
> For developers it is more important to first see, what issues are new,
> active (recent), etc.

Now I see the following:

Reported by me | Recently Modified
Resolved | Monitored by Me
Unassigned

It's nearly okay, however I like to see the unassigned issues before the
resolved ones.
Also I think that I figured out what is (maybe) identical to the old layout:

1: assigned or unassigned
2: unassigned or assigned
3 recent
4: monitored