[Lazarus] A SQL Explorer Program. Suggestions?

Thu Aug 1 00:54:23 CEST 2019

Hi Anthony,

On 24/07/2019 12:22 pm, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> The Lazarus data desktop comes standard with lazarus, has all these features and more.
> (see lazarus/tools/lazdatadesktop/

'lazdesktop' is a good choice. To have a more complete list, there are a
few others too. ;-)

 * tiSQLEditor which is a child project of tiOPF
   https://github.com/graemeg/tiopf
   https://github.com/graemeg/tiopf_apps

 * FenixSQL which is a support app included with firebird-lib
   (previously known as FBLib)
   https://github.com/graemeg/firebird-lib

I'm sure there must be more, but these are the 3 I know about.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/