[Lazarus] getlazarus.org search request

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:51:35 CEST 2019

Ryan,

I was going to modify my project to allow for RESTful queries, when I
realized it already does this. The url and format are as follows:

https://docs.getlazarus.org/?method=codesearch&phrase=TStringList

Alternate request for xml format:

https://docs.getlazarus.org/?method=codesearch&format=xml&phrase=TStringList

Currently there is no custom formatting applied as this is meant to be an
AJAX request to create populate suggestions. As this is an API like RESTful
function is this good enough for you or do want a "pretty" result format?

Here are the templates, which I could easy swap out based on another
request parameter:

Page uses this template as an html fragment:

Results collection uses this template:

<a class="searchResult" href="{Source}" target="main"
onclick="searchSelect('{Path}')">
</a>