[Lazarus] getlazarus.org search request

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:13:32 CEST 2019

Yes, in C#. Personally I find ASP.NET or Core easier to use than a CGI
executable. Also the ability to dynamically compose anonymous objects,
write linq expressions, and use reflection can be quite powerful.

The object formatting system is C#, where everything is an object and
custom formatters can be easily added, allow for the same formatting
strings in both compiled code and external template files.

As is right now, the only time consuming or potentially difficult part is
writing html / css. As I mentioned html / css can be a time sink depending
on how much design, taste, and effort you want to put into the actual page
spit out in the end.