[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.2 EditorMacroScript error on first startup RPi4B

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Aug 16 23:57:51 CEST 2019

On 16/08/2019 23:34, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 23:02:57 +0200, Martin Frb via lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> That is on a new install. Not on an update, correct?
> It is a new x64 install on Windows 7-x64 using the official installer
> downloaded via the link in the release message. I installed a
> secondary installation so I can keep the old for a while.
>
> Given I used the "official" installer it should contain "everything"
> needed for all enabled functions and yet it does not.
It looks I missed something? I got that you get an error on rasbi/arm.

I did not get what issue happens on win64? What is missing?

> On Arm (Raspberry Pi units 2-3-4) I always use svn to get the sources
> and install using my established script for Linux. I did so a few days
> ago on an RPi4 I got a month ago.
>
> But the same dialog on first start as always on RPi...
I understand the frustration. But I currently cannot test myself on
rasberry. And I don't know when I will have the time to change that.

I thought I had recently answered to a similar mail about rasbi,
including some pointers. But I cannot find that mail....

So questions here again:

1)
Does editor macro work (self test passed / enabled in global options),
if you remove the following changeset:
https://github.com/User4martin/pascalscript/commit/269faf94db7be08f243aa1b1f55b28624e0692d5

Ideally also run the testcase in the componet/pascalscript dir. But I
leave that optional.

2) Does it work if the IDE (or relevant packages) are compiled with:
-dPasMacroNoNativeCalls

(That does not affect the test in the pascalscript dir)

3) If both are applied?