[Lazarus] Automatic identifier completion

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 01:19:18 CEST 2019

This patch seems to realize exactly the behavior I described. However, I
tried applying it and about one third to half of it failed as it is fairly
old. There are really not many visual leads for me in the current code to
position the changes, so I guess that I won't be able to create a new
updated patch, based on the existing patch.

There must be good reasons why this feature is not yet implemented, but for
me (Iḿ sure others as well, as all major IDE's support it by default) this
will boost productivity when working with Lazarus.